Elina & Mike Speight
Rated 4.8 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
Feedback - Adash
We would like to express our gratitude for the service we've received from your company over the past year.
We booked holidays with you on two separate occasions; both itineraries were managed by Adash, one of your travel advisors. Adash provided us with the best service we've ever received from any travel agent. He has dealt with all our requests timely, in a friendly & a professional manner, keeping us informed with regular updates. Last year Adash put together a very complicated itinerary for our multi-centre holiday to Egypt, combining required dates, preferred hotels & sightseeing; whilst other travel agents we went to said "it can't be done". This year Adash booked our chosen trip whilst dealing with a limited availability; & again, we received just what we wanted. Please could you pass our sincere thanks to Adash for his help in making our holiday booking easy & stress free.
We will certainly use your company again in the future & will gladly recommend you to all our friends.
Elina & Mike Speight
Egypt Holidays Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Located in the heart of Luxor's tourist district, there is plenty to see and do.
- Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel
- A wonderful outdoor pool, where guests can cool off, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the magnificent Nile. A health club with massage, sauna and fitness room
- A magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
A wonderful and exclusive beach retreat; El Gouna bustles with artists, environmentalists and sports enthusiasts who enjoy the perfect location between mountains and sea.
- Boasting an array of facilities including four swimming pools, championship golf course and much more
- Fully wheelchair accessible and environmentally friendly
- Located directly on the Red Sea with 2 Kilometres of private beach
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Enjoy a Wonderfully Relaxing Holiday with a wide range of activities
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Superior Swiss Inn Radamis I Nile Cruise + Movenpick Resort and Spa El Gouna + Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor
Discover the mysteries of the legendary River Nile as you take an 8-day cruise on its tranquil waters. This is your...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers and Casino sits on the west bank of the River Nile offering magnificent views of the river...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Get to know some of the most amazing sites in Egypt during a luxurious 15-day stay at the Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers...
Rising above the city, overlooking the mighty River Nile is one of Cairo's classiest hotels. The five-star Ramses Hilton...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT