Rated 4.9 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Having returned from Cuba just a while ago, I just want to thank you for helping to put together what I found to be an amazing trip. I was so clueless at the start and organising a trip for more than 2 people was always going to prove to be a challenge. Especially when it involved visiting 3 different places within Cuba, sorting out internal transfers and accommodation! You were patient enough to realise that you were talking to a bunch of poor people and after an exchange of several emails, provided us with an itinerary and a good price. The Holiday Place was very efficient when one of our party couldn’t make it, and were flexible to make the necessary changes to the holiday.
Our flight was pleasant and we arrived in sunny weather. There was a Holiday Place rep waiting to inform us that our transfer to our hotel was ready and waiting. AC, comfy seats and fresh sugar cane – excellent! Arriving in our hotel and not knowing what to expect, the hotel were happy to change one of our rooms and we were told that our tour rep would meet us in the morning!
Enter Felix!! He must be one of the loveliest men I have ever met. He was so patient with us, answered our questions, gave us an in depth account into the history of Cuba and was in general absolutely lovely! At no time did he not act professionally and was more of a friend than a tour guide. I asked him where I could find a cake to help celebrate one of our birthdays to which he found me a home made one! He’s absolutely charming! His genuine warmth is lovely and his knowledge may not know any flaws! A lovely, lovely guy!
Our tour guide in Havana was lovely as was our driver (both whose names I’ve forgotten!). Accommodating to what we wanted to do, stopping when we needed, giving us advice on cigars and money changing! And also the lady in your bungalows at the Commodoro was pleasant and delightful. Our rep in Varadero was excellent in providing us with information regarding excursions but it seemed that that’s all she was interested in. It was very hard to get in touch with her as well. However, the excursions here were the best and we had a wicked time skydiving (amazing!), swimming caves, discovery jeep touring and swimming with the dolphins!
It was an amazing holiday so thank you. Thank you also for putting up with all our randomness as well just before we left!!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th June 2017
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Book today and receive a free tour seeing all the iconic sights of Havana
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Vardaero
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT