Rated 4.9 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Having returned from Cuba just a while ago, I just want to thank you for helping to put together what I found to be an amazing trip. I was so clueless at the start and organising a trip for more than 2 people was always going to prove to be a challenge. Especially when it involved visiting 3 different places within Cuba, sorting out internal transfers and accommodation! You were patient enough to realise that you were talking to a bunch of poor people and after an exchange of several emails, provided us with an itinerary and a good price. The Holiday Place was very efficient when one of our party couldn’t make it, and were flexible to make the necessary changes to the holiday.
Our flight was pleasant and we arrived in sunny weather. There was a Holiday Place rep waiting to inform us that our transfer to our hotel was ready and waiting. AC, comfy seats and fresh sugar cane – excellent! Arriving in our hotel and not knowing what to expect, the hotel were happy to change one of our rooms and we were told that our tour rep would meet us in the morning!
Enter Felix!! He must be one of the loveliest men I have ever met. He was so patient with us, answered our questions, gave us an in depth account into the history of Cuba and was in general absolutely lovely! At no time did he not act professionally and was more of a friend than a tour guide. I asked him where I could find a cake to help celebrate one of our birthdays to which he found me a home made one! He’s absolutely charming! His genuine warmth is lovely and his knowledge may not know any flaws! A lovely, lovely guy!
Our tour guide in Havana was lovely as was our driver (both whose names I’ve forgotten!). Accommodating to what we wanted to do, stopping when we needed, giving us advice on cigars and money changing! And also the lady in your bungalows at the Commodoro was pleasant and delightful. Our rep in Varadero was excellent in providing us with information regarding excursions but it seemed that that’s all she was interested in. It was very hard to get in touch with her as well. However, the excursions here were the best and we had a wicked time skydiving (amazing!), swimming caves, discovery jeep touring and swimming with the dolphins!
It was an amazing holiday so thank you. Thank you also for putting up with all our randomness as well just before we left!!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands for an amazing price!
- The Location on one of Varadero's best virgin beaches
- Enjoy varied entertainment, including water sports, beach volleyball, tennis, evening performances and more
- The all-inclusive plan features 1 buffet restaurant, 2 A la carte, 3 snack bars and 3 bars
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over half...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT