Rated 4.9 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Having returned from Cuba just a while ago, I just want to thank you for helping to put together what I found to be an amazing trip. I was so clueless at the start and organising a trip for more than 2 people was always going to prove to be a challenge. Especially when it involved visiting 3 different places within Cuba, sorting out internal transfers and accommodation! You were patient enough to realise that you were talking to a bunch of poor people and after an exchange of several emails, provided us with an itinerary and a good price. The Holiday Place was very efficient when one of our party couldn’t make it, and were flexible to make the necessary changes to the holiday.
Our flight was pleasant and we arrived in sunny weather. There was a Holiday Place rep waiting to inform us that our transfer to our hotel was ready and waiting. AC, comfy seats and fresh sugar cane – excellent! Arriving in our hotel and not knowing what to expect, the hotel were happy to change one of our rooms and we were told that our tour rep would meet us in the morning!
Enter Felix!! He must be one of the loveliest men I have ever met. He was so patient with us, answered our questions, gave us an in depth account into the history of Cuba and was in general absolutely lovely! At no time did he not act professionally and was more of a friend than a tour guide. I asked him where I could find a cake to help celebrate one of our birthdays to which he found me a home made one! He’s absolutely charming! His genuine warmth is lovely and his knowledge may not know any flaws! A lovely, lovely guy!
Our tour guide in Havana was lovely as was our driver (both whose names I’ve forgotten!). Accommodating to what we wanted to do, stopping when we needed, giving us advice on cigars and money changing! And also the lady in your bungalows at the Commodoro was pleasant and delightful. Our rep in Varadero was excellent in providing us with information regarding excursions but it seemed that that’s all she was interested in. It was very hard to get in touch with her as well. However, the excursions here were the best and we had a wicked time skydiving (amazing!), swimming caves, discovery jeep touring and swimming with the dolphins!
It was an amazing holiday so thank you. Thank you also for putting up with all our randomness as well just before we left!!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco.
- Unwind with a massage or in the Jacuzzi and relish the relaxed, adults-only ambience.
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment.
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT