Rated 4.9 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Having returned from Cuba just a while ago, I just want to thank you for helping to put together what I found to be an amazing trip. I was so clueless at the start and organising a trip for more than 2 people was always going to prove to be a challenge. Especially when it involved visiting 3 different places within Cuba, sorting out internal transfers and accommodation! You were patient enough to realise that you were talking to a bunch of poor people and after an exchange of several emails, provided us with an itinerary and a good price. The Holiday Place was very efficient when one of our party couldn’t make it, and were flexible to make the necessary changes to the holiday.
Our flight was pleasant and we arrived in sunny weather. There was a Holiday Place rep waiting to inform us that our transfer to our hotel was ready and waiting. AC, comfy seats and fresh sugar cane – excellent! Arriving in our hotel and not knowing what to expect, the hotel were happy to change one of our rooms and we were told that our tour rep would meet us in the morning!
Enter Felix!! He must be one of the loveliest men I have ever met. He was so patient with us, answered our questions, gave us an in depth account into the history of Cuba and was in general absolutely lovely! At no time did he not act professionally and was more of a friend than a tour guide. I asked him where I could find a cake to help celebrate one of our birthdays to which he found me a home made one! He’s absolutely charming! His genuine warmth is lovely and his knowledge may not know any flaws! A lovely, lovely guy!
Our tour guide in Havana was lovely as was our driver (both whose names I’ve forgotten!). Accommodating to what we wanted to do, stopping when we needed, giving us advice on cigars and money changing! And also the lady in your bungalows at the Commodoro was pleasant and delightful. Our rep in Varadero was excellent in providing us with information regarding excursions but it seemed that that’s all she was interested in. It was very hard to get in touch with her as well. However, the excursions here were the best and we had a wicked time skydiving (amazing!), swimming caves, discovery jeep touring and swimming with the dolphins!
It was an amazing holiday so thank you. Thank you also for putting up with all our randomness as well just before we left!!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Stay entertained with daily activities, land sports, water sports and lively shows
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Explore the beautiful and interesting sites of Cuba's capital during an 8-day stay in the centric Park View Hotel....
Embark on an exciting journey of discovery as you tour Cuba's historic capital Havana. During your week in Habana you...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT