Rated 4.5 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
I'm writing to thank you all for ensuring that we had a fantastic holiday in Cuba and a fabulous wedding. Both the hotels (Occidentale Playa Turquesa in Guardalavaca and Parque Central in Havana) were excellent. We have not stopped telling our friends and family about the lovely beach, the water sports, the seven swimming pools, riding at the local nature reserve and the experience of swimming with dolphins in Guardalavaca. Our tour guides - particularly Ariel on the countryside tour and Mercedes in Santiago de Cuba were also excellent - open, friendly and very knowledgeable. We learnt a lot.Â
Havana was also beyond all we had imagined - vibrant, lively and great architecture. We loved the vintage car tour and the horse and carriage ride, as well as wandering the streets in the old town.
Our wedding on the beach was brilliant. Both the London staff (you and Gosia and the rest of the team) - and the people in Cuba (particularly Jordi - your Holiday Place rep in Cuba and YamiÂ - the hotel Guest Services Manager) - along with the rest of the staff at the hotel did a superb job in ensuring that everything ran beautifully.
We have travelled alotÂ - and I can honestly say that this was the best holiday we've ever hadÂ - the wedding was just the icing in the cake.Â
I would also recommend The Holiday Place as a tour company - you all went out of your way to make sure that every thing went as planned.
Please pass our thanks on the every-one. We will be coming back to Cuba soon.Â
Only one thing is outstanding - we were told that the wedding certificate would arrive in about a month - and we have not heard anything yet. Could you check to find out if it is one its way?Â
I know some of our wedding pictures have been circulated - but here are a couple more from the holiday.
Thank you all again
Suzie and Tom
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands for an amazing price!
- The all-inclusive plan features 1 buffet restaurant, 2 A la carte, 3 snack bars and 3 bars.
- The Location on one of Varadero's best virgin beaches.
- Enjoy varied entertainment, including water sports, beach volleyball, tennis, evening performances and more.
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT