Rated 4.8 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Great Cuba Holiday
Been back for a little while now but wanted to say what a great holiday we had Cuba. The Nacional was exactly what we expected, faded splendour, glad we did it even if the water only dripped out of the shower head.
The Occidental was amazing, when I say amazing I mean beyond anything I could possibly have expected. The staff were fantastic (Butlers!...wow), the accommodation outstanding, the beach just stunning.Â It was beyond our wildest dreams.
Our return to the Saratoga was also good......apparently we were booked on a honeymoon package.....my divorce hasn't actually come through yet and it did raise expectations! The Saratoga room was superb with fabulous views over the Capitol building and beyond. Penny used the rooftop pool a little more than me.
Saratoga is what it says on the box, modern and very comfortable.....perhaps showing our delight in the faded charm of Nacional. I know you were a bit concerned about Nacional, but it was more relaxing than the Saratoga, being a bit out of town, cooler because of the sea breeze and quite charming on the veranda with a coffee or a drink, but faded can be charming if that's what you're prepared for.
All the guides books say Cuba is not the place for great food. It was acceptable in most places, the Saratoga though was poor on the food front.
So, well done. Now I understand the difference between one travel agent and another, and what a difference, you did a great job.
I hardly mentioned the staff on the ground in Cuba.Â We were astonished that reps turned up at the Nacional at 4am with a cab to accompany us to the airport and reps or cabs were always waiting and ready to take us on the next leg of our journey.Â The quality of your staff on the ground was excellent and better than anything I have ever experienced with a tour operator.Â Not just good solid advice about were to go and what to do either, they were nice people.
Perhaps also worth mentioning the internal transfer. I was slightly reticent, thinking Cuba and old Russion 8 seater jet or something, actually it was a brand new plane, a forty seater and very comfortable.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Explore two different sides of Cuba with excellent range of facilities and entertainments
- Explore downtown Havana and enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in your legendary Havana Hotel
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling at Iberostar Tainos
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Explore the many entertaining sites of the famous Varadero beach in Cuba, while enjoying a peaceful 10-day getaway at...
This all-inclusive resort plays host to one of the finest white sandy beaches in the world. The luscious coral reef is...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT