Rated 4.8 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Great Cuba Holiday
Been back for a little while now but wanted to say what a great holiday we had Cuba. The Nacional was exactly what we expected, faded splendour, glad we did it even if the water only dripped out of the shower head.
The Occidental was amazing, when I say amazing I mean beyond anything I could possibly have expected. The staff were fantastic (Butlers!...wow), the accommodation outstanding, the beach just stunning.Â It was beyond our wildest dreams.
Our return to the Saratoga was also good......apparently we were booked on a honeymoon package.....my divorce hasn't actually come through yet and it did raise expectations! The Saratoga room was superb with fabulous views over the Capitol building and beyond. Penny used the rooftop pool a little more than me.
Saratoga is what it says on the box, modern and very comfortable.....perhaps showing our delight in the faded charm of Nacional. I know you were a bit concerned about Nacional, but it was more relaxing than the Saratoga, being a bit out of town, cooler because of the sea breeze and quite charming on the veranda with a coffee or a drink, but faded can be charming if that's what you're prepared for.
All the guides books say Cuba is not the place for great food. It was acceptable in most places, the Saratoga though was poor on the food front.
So, well done. Now I understand the difference between one travel agent and another, and what a difference, you did a great job.
I hardly mentioned the staff on the ground in Cuba.Â We were astonished that reps turned up at the Nacional at 4am with a cab to accompany us to the airport and reps or cabs were always waiting and ready to take us on the next leg of our journey.Â The quality of your staff on the ground was excellent and better than anything I have ever experienced with a tour operator.Â Not just good solid advice about were to go and what to do either, they were nice people.
Perhaps also worth mentioning the internal transfer. I was slightly reticent, thinking Cuba and old Russion 8 seater jet or something, actually it was a brand new plane, a forty seater and very comfortable.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 10th Jul 2017
Stay in two top ranked hotels on a twin centre holiday that blends luxury and historically perfectly to create a holiday of a lifetime
- Take advantage of an amazing room upgrade from a Standard Room to a Sea View Room at NH Capri
- Stay in two of the top ranked hotels in Cuba, perfectly paired to offer you a holiday like no other
- Royalton Hicacos is a luxurious resort located one of the finest beaches in Varadero where there is a little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa and activity program
- NH Capri is located in the heart of cultural Havana and is embroiled in history being one of the most popular hotels with the gangsters of the 1950’s
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT