Rated 4.6 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Wonderful Holiday in Cuba
We have just returned from a wonderful holiday in Cuba. We just wanted to praise everyone involved with the organisation of the holiday here and in Cuba.Â We had read feedback from other holiday makers a month before we left and it gave us some concerns about the hotel in Guardalavaca.Â We were very happy to find that the comments were very far from what we found on our arrival.Â The hotels staff and the Holiday Reps were all so great. Yordy our Rep was so helpful and such a lovely person.Â She helped us gain a better understanding of the Island and the Cubian people. She deserves credit for not forcing a sales pitch but selling us trips through wanting to see more of the Island and making us interested in the Cubian way of life and the lovely people we'd meet. We certainly weren't disappointed as it made our holiday a lasting memory, please pass on our thanks to her.Â The Holiday Place are very lucky to have her as their Rep. she is a credit to herself and your company.Â We hadn't realised before meeting her that the Cubian people were so well educated and most of the staff have degrees and are very intelligent people.Â You just assume that education would be hard for the people to attend as they seem so poor in finanicalÂ status in general, best we try and read between the lines of the mass media ( no surprise there then). We can't praise 'The Holday Place' enough, we had a 'couple's package'. Massage and Romantic Meal as an extra which were great.Â We will certainly recommend you to everyone and hope that others will do the same. The 'Central Parque Hotel' in Havana was also lovely and was a prime location for anyone wanting to explore the City, which was great on the horse and trap. The rooms and food were great at both Hotels with very effective AC. which was a life saver for us English who are not used to the temperatures in Cuba. Thanks again to you all, can't fault any part of the holiday, except it went too quickly!
Jayne and David Perry.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands for an amazing price!
- The all-inclusive plan features 1 buffet restaurant, 2 A la carte, 3 snack bars and 3 bars.
- The Location on one of Varadero's best virgin beaches.
- Enjoy varied entertainment, including water sports, beach volleyball, tennis, evening performances and more.
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT