Rated 4.6 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Wonderful Holiday in Cuba
We have just returned from a wonderful holiday in Cuba. We just wanted to praise everyone involved with the organisation of the holiday here and in Cuba.Â We had read feedback from other holiday makers a month before we left and it gave us some concerns about the hotel in Guardalavaca.Â We were very happy to find that the comments were very far from what we found on our arrival.Â The hotels staff and the Holiday Reps were all so great. Yordy our Rep was so helpful and such a lovely person.Â She helped us gain a better understanding of the Island and the Cubian people. She deserves credit for not forcing a sales pitch but selling us trips through wanting to see more of the Island and making us interested in the Cubian way of life and the lovely people we'd meet. We certainly weren't disappointed as it made our holiday a lasting memory, please pass on our thanks to her.Â The Holiday Place are very lucky to have her as their Rep. she is a credit to herself and your company.Â We hadn't realised before meeting her that the Cubian people were so well educated and most of the staff have degrees and are very intelligent people.Â You just assume that education would be hard for the people to attend as they seem so poor in finanicalÂ status in general, best we try and read between the lines of the mass media ( no surprise there then). We can't praise 'The Holday Place' enough, we had a 'couple's package'. Massage and Romantic Meal as an extra which were great.Â We will certainly recommend you to everyone and hope that others will do the same. The 'Central Parque Hotel' in Havana was also lovely and was a prime location for anyone wanting to explore the City, which was great on the horse and trap. The rooms and food were great at both Hotels with very effective AC. which was a life saver for us English who are not used to the temperatures in Cuba. Thanks again to you all, can't fault any part of the holiday, except it went too quickly!
Jayne and David Perry.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands for an amazing price!
- The all-inclusive plan features 1 buffet restaurant, 2 A la carte, 3 snack bars and 3 bars.
- The Location on one of Varadero's best virgin beaches.
- Enjoy varied entertainment, including water sports, beach volleyball, tennis, evening performances and more.
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, room upgrade and more
- Enjoy a full range of Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero.
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- This offer includes a free Historical Havana Tour
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Located in a hip and centric section of Varadero, in close proximity to the best nightlife in the area, the Villa...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT