Rated 4.6 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Wonderful Holiday in Cuba
We have just returned from a wonderful holiday in Cuba. We just wanted to praise everyone involved with the organisation of the holiday here and in Cuba.Â We had read feedback from other holiday makers a month before we left and it gave us some concerns about the hotel in Guardalavaca.Â We were very happy to find that the comments were very far from what we found on our arrival.Â The hotels staff and the Holiday Reps were all so great. Yordy our Rep was so helpful and such a lovely person.Â She helped us gain a better understanding of the Island and the Cubian people. She deserves credit for not forcing a sales pitch but selling us trips through wanting to see more of the Island and making us interested in the Cubian way of life and the lovely people we'd meet. We certainly weren't disappointed as it made our holiday a lasting memory, please pass on our thanks to her.Â The Holiday Place are very lucky to have her as their Rep. she is a credit to herself and your company.Â We hadn't realised before meeting her that the Cubian people were so well educated and most of the staff have degrees and are very intelligent people.Â You just assume that education would be hard for the people to attend as they seem so poor in finanicalÂ status in general, best we try and read between the lines of the mass media ( no surprise there then). We can't praise 'The Holday Place' enough, we had a 'couple's package'. Massage and Romantic Meal as an extra which were great.Â We will certainly recommend you to everyone and hope that others will do the same. The 'Central Parque Hotel' in Havana was also lovely and was a prime location for anyone wanting to explore the City, which was great on the horse and trap. The rooms and food were great at both Hotels with very effective AC. which was a life saver for us English who are not used to the temperatures in Cuba. Thanks again to you all, can't fault any part of the holiday, except it went too quickly!
Jayne and David Perry.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Soak up the Caribbean sun on Varadero’s white sands
- The state of the art facilities and décor, that ensure a comfortable stay
- The daytime activities program & Kids club.
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- The perfect location along one of the most spectacular stretches of beach in Cuba.
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT