Rated 4.6 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Wonderful Holiday in Cuba
We have just returned from a wonderful holiday in Cuba. We just wanted to praise everyone involved with the organisation of the holiday here and in Cuba.Â We had read feedback from other holiday makers a month before we left and it gave us some concerns about the hotel in Guardalavaca.Â We were very happy to find that the comments were very far from what we found on our arrival.Â The hotels staff and the Holiday Reps were all so great. Yordy our Rep was so helpful and such a lovely person.Â She helped us gain a better understanding of the Island and the Cubian people. She deserves credit for not forcing a sales pitch but selling us trips through wanting to see more of the Island and making us interested in the Cubian way of life and the lovely people we'd meet. We certainly weren't disappointed as it made our holiday a lasting memory, please pass on our thanks to her.Â The Holiday Place are very lucky to have her as their Rep. she is a credit to herself and your company.Â We hadn't realised before meeting her that the Cubian people were so well educated and most of the staff have degrees and are very intelligent people.Â You just assume that education would be hard for the people to attend as they seem so poor in finanicalÂ status in general, best we try and read between the lines of the mass media ( no surprise there then). We can't praise 'The Holday Place' enough, we had a 'couple's package'. Massage and Romantic Meal as an extra which were great.Â We will certainly recommend you to everyone and hope that others will do the same. The 'Central Parque Hotel' in Havana was also lovely and was a prime location for anyone wanting to explore the City, which was great on the horse and trap. The rooms and food were great at both Hotels with very effective AC. which was a life saver for us English who are not used to the temperatures in Cuba. Thanks again to you all, can't fault any part of the holiday, except it went too quickly!
Jayne and David Perry.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th June 2017
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Book today and receive a free tour seeing all the iconic sights of Havana
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Vardaero
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT