Explore the underwater wildlife onboard a glass bottom boat in Mauritius
Offers activities including Diving, Snorkelling, Sailing, Waterskiing and Windsurfing.
The turquoise lagoon offers the very best in watersports, as well as an amazing location to relax and unwind
Alexandra Orsavova’s this holiday
Mauritius is one of the world's most sought-after holiday destinations and you'll find out why as soon as you arrive in Belle Mare to begin your eight-day excursion here. The unspoilt coastline of this locale is carpeted in fine white sands and fringed by lush tropical vegetation. To say the beaches here are gorgeous would be an understatement and you'll find a leisurely promenade beside the waters of the Indian Ocean irresistible. The Veranda Palmar Beach Resort will be your place of residence; a magnificent hotel that puts you right in the midst of one of the country's most picturesque locations. The service here is second to none and you will find every minute of your time occupied with exciting activities. Snorkelling, scuba diving and other water sports are organised for guests at this resort.
From £ 1149 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SBX
Be intoxicated by the rock n' roll vibe at Hard Rock Punta Cana while enjoying an amazing room upgrade
Punta Cana, Dom Rep
From £ 1489 per person
Enjoy a once in a lifetime holiday touring across the amazing Costa Rica
San Jose, Costa Rica
From £ 1879 per person
A stylish adventure across Bali and Dubai
Indonesia and Bali + Dubai
From £ 799 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
I just want to thank all the staff at Holiday Place - the booking team and those looking after us at the resort. Despite iffy weather we had a lovely...
I am writing to praise the efforts of Girish Maine when booking my recent holiday. From the offset Girish was polite, professional and very...