A stylish Thai retreat across Bangkok and Phuket
Bangkok’s only 24 hour burger restaurant
Explore the streets of Bangkok and the beachfront in Phuket with two luxury properties
Danny Anike’s this holiday
Reflecting the modern style the city is becoming renowned for, the Pullman Bangkok Hotel G is the ideal sanctuary in the heart of Bangkok. Located on the buzzing Silom Road, close to the Sky train and MRT underground, it puts the rest of the city at your fingertips whilst offering the perfect place to relax after a busy day. Guests can unwind in style by the outdoor pool overlooking the city, an indulgent spa and a range of unique dining options including a rooftop wine bar and a 24 hour burger restaurant. Carry on the adventure to the tropical landscapes of stunning Phuket. Offering the ideal location just outside the vibrant Patong area and perched on the tropical hillside overlooking Tri Trang Beach, Crest Resort and Pool Villas Phuket is a unique and stylish getaway. Guests can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this chic resort whilst exploring the range of facilities including an outdoor swimming pool, rooftop miniature golf and the unique PRIMA and Holistic Wellness Village.
From £ 869 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S2BE
Indulge in a slice of luxury aboard the famous Palace on Wheels
New Delhi, India
From £ 2999 per person
Experience the adventure of a lifetime discovering three stunning settings within Thailand
Bangkok + Chiang Mai + Krabi, Thailand
From £ 1169 per person
Get the X-Factor treatment at the Occidental at Xcaret Destination
X Caret, Cancun
From £ 919 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Free Sports including Golf at the 18 hole championship golf course at Le Touessrok Mauriitus
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bar inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resorts has stunning view of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 700-metres long white natural beach
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
I just wanted to thank you and the team for all your help and the booking of my holiday in Varadero/Havana in Cuba. All the excursions, hotel &...
We returned from our trip to India and we wanted to thank you all so much for a trip of a lifetime that we had. The trip exceeded all our expectations...
Mr & Mrs Nathan