Delve in and discover the fascinating island of Bali
Meet the local inhabitants of the sacred Ubud Monkey Forest
A land of legends, breath-taking landscapes and friendly faces await you with a once in a lifetime adventure across the Island of the Gods
Michael Priest’s this holiday
Head to a tropical paradise for the trip of a lifetime. Bali may be small but it packs an incredible range of landscapes and attractions within its picturesque shores. Gaze out across undulating landscapes of lush rice terraces, scale looming volcanoes or stroll along beautiful white sand beaches. Get a more immersive cultural experience in vibrant Ubud and discover water temples, ancient villages and culture eager to welcome you. Finish your adventure basking in the sunshine with some down-time at The Camakila Legian Bali. A matter of steps from the golden sands of Legian Beach, the resort offers an idyllic tropical paradise to end your Balinese adventure. Relax by the side of one of the pools or head for the traditional Balinese spa for some well-deserved indulgence or head out and explore the area.
From £ 1109 per person
Based on a 10 night stay leaving from Heathrow
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S2G4
Stay at a luxurious and renovated premium all-inclusive hotel by the West Coast with added resort credit
Christ Church, Barbados
From £ 1399 per person
Explore bustling Havana - brimming in history before setting foot in your dreamy beach resort
Havana + Jibacoa, Cuba
From £ 1049 per person
Experience Mauritius from an incredible location opposite a UNESCO World Heritage site
Le Morne, Mauritius
From £ 1259 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Enjoy $200 Resort Coupons to use on Spa Treatments, Romantic Dinners and more
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Save more this March with discount savings plus 1st Child stays and Plays Free
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Pearl Rotana benefits from a unique position in the heart of Abu Dhabi's business district, close to Abu Dhabi National...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
We've recently returned from our Cuba holiday Damien and just wanted to say thank you for your recommendations. Our stays at the Parque Central and...
I just wanted to email to say how much my husband and I appreciated all the help and kindness we received from the Team Sita staff and guides during...