Party away on a fun-filled spring break in Cancun
The phenomenal 18 restaurants and 14 bars cater for every taste.
Cancun’s Sun, sand and sea promise a fun getaway this spring break
Hussein Kamrudin’s this holiday
Are you searching for a beach getaway this spring break? Why not head to the all-inclusive Grand Oasis Cancun resort for a fun-filled escape from the worries of everyday life. With a simple design, this hotel boasts all the amenities you would expect from a 5* hotel. Simply bask beside the longest pool in Cancun, or take a dip in the sea. Perhaps relish a massage at the spa, or if you prefer some action, enjoy a game of golf, or walk to the nearby array of attractions, shopping, restaurants and nightlife. In the evening, return for a thrilling assortment of live performances, shows, festivals and parties and create memories that you will remember for a lifetime.
From £ 1349 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S1YT
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history & one of the newest beachfront resorts in Varadero
Havana + Varadero, Cuba
From £ 899 per person
Experience the beauty of Bali for yourself with a trip across the island
Bali Beaches + Ubud, Indonesia
From £ 959 per person
Journey through the heart of India exploring The Taj Mahal and The Golden Temple and more.
New Delhi, India
From £ 1029 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
I just wanted to thank you and the team for all your help and the booking of my holiday in Varadero/Havana in Cuba. All the excursions, hotel &...
We returned from our trip to India and we wanted to thank you all so much for a trip of a lifetime that we had. The trip exceeded all our expectations...
Mr & Mrs Nathan