Urban style meets beachfront leisure at this stunning luxury beachfront hotel
A landmark hotel, prized for its white sandy beach, marina and variety of restaurants
Experience the spectacular and beautiful Intercontinental Abu Dhabi
Yuri Nahimovics’s this holiday
Urban style meets beachfront leisure at this 5-star Abu Dhabi resort, set high on a hill between downtown businesses and the Corniche. With dazzling views of the skyline and Arabian Gulf, this landmark hotel in Abu Dhabi is prized for its white-sand beach, marina and buzzing restaurants overlooking the water. From spa treats and squash to sunset cocktails, friendly staff help you make the most of your leisure time - and fast, free Wi-Fi means you can stay connected while sunbathing by the pool. Guests can enjoy a shopping experience at the Gold Souk, Heritage Village and the Cultural Foundation. There are also a number of top shopping malls within easy reach.
From £ 519 per person
Based on a 3 night stay leaving from Heathrow
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S1B7
Treat yourself to a holiday at Blau Natura Park Beach Eco Resort and Spa
Punta Cana, Dom Rep
From £ 689 per person
Indulge your senses whilst you relax and rejuvenate your body in Varadero
From £ 1069 per person
Explore the magic of Cuba on an unforgettable, multi-centre holiday
Havana + Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba
From £ 1119 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
An immersive tour of Cuba, combining adventure with a relaxing beach stay. Start your holiday by exploring the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Prior to travel it is important you carry out independent research to make sure you have the best holiday possible; we advise that you look at the additional travel information in more detail using the recommended trusted websites.
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
We would just like to say that we had a wonderful time in Jordan. It was wonderfully well organised and the local staff were just brilliant....
Jeff and Susan
We would like to thank Tarun for the wonderful help, advice, service he gave us this afternoon in booking our holiday in Cuba. Tarun is a credit to...