Dive into the clear blue waters of the Maldives with this spectacular special offer
Kanuhura has a wide range of facilities and activites with a spa, an aerobics studio, gym, bars, restaurants and sports
Discover some of the best diving sites in the world in the Maldives
Vishali Karia’s this holiday
Make your dream a reality by booking a stay at Kanuhura Maldives. The Maldives is famous for its natural beauty and the award-winning accommodation at Kanuhura only adds to this close-to-perfect holiday destination. Tourists can choose between staying in one of the villas located on the island's sand edge, or in one of the thatched huts that make up the small village on stilts built above the island's waters. At Kanuhura, guests will be able to keep fit at the aerobics studio or the gym, and also enjoy themselves by participating in different sporting activities. Some of the world's best diving sites are located right next to Kanuhura, making it a popular destination for divers. It also serves some of the tastiest range of cuisines which visitors will have the opportunity to sample during their stay.
From £ 2449 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Heathrow
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SPV
Limitless fun in the St Lucian sun for all with incredible savings
Vieux Fort, St Lucia
From £ 1299 per person
Discover Havana, Vinales, Trinidad and Varadero on an authentic Cuban getaway.
Cuba Tours + Varadero, Cuba
From £ 1179 per person
Experience the taste of Malaysia with this exciting multi centre holiday
Kuala Lumpur + Langkawi, Malaysia
From £ 979 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Prior to travel, we strongly advise that you look at the below information in more detail using the recommended trusted websites: For the latest travel advice from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information.
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
We would like to thank Tarun for the wonderful help, advice, service he gave us this afternoon in booking our holiday in Cuba. Tarun is a credit to...
Just a few words to thank you for the holiday you put together for us, it was fantastic, The Maldives island was out of this world, Sri Lanka was...