Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history & one of the newest beachfront resorts in Varadero
Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
Gareth Howells’s this holiday
Take an adventure to Cuba and explore Cuba’s medley of rich cultures and history, as well as its drastic and magnificent beach scenery on a twin centre escape, whilst staying at two of Cuba’s most cutting-edge hotels. This holiday will see you staying at the NH Capri, infamous for its modern facade, sleek new interiors, yet colourful history. With glorious views over the sea, as well as Havana, this contemporary hotel provides the most soothing base for discovering Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets, bursting with colonial buildings, 50s cars and a salsa beat. But this holiday will also ensure you get that much needed tranquil ‘you’ time whilst staying at the IBEROSTAR Bella Vista. This brand new, state of the art hotel is nestled upon the gleaming white sands of Varadero beach and promises to provide the most stunning all-inclusive, sun-kissed Caribbean retreat, promising an incredible contrast to the hustle and bustle of Havana. Sample various water sports, enjoy the evening entertainment or relish a rejuvenating massage. This holiday is perfect for those seeking a sun kissed, thrilling adventure, as well as the chance to rejuvenate and recharge.
From £ 849 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S225
Enjoy the best of both worlds - tranquil Mauritius at Recif Atitude combined with vibrant Dubai
Mauritius + Dubai
From £ 1069 per person
Delve into Thailand’s fascinating history alongside a stay on Karon Beach
Bangkok + Phuket, Thailand
From £ 1339 per person
Discover Cuba's vibrant culture and learn some hot Latin dance moves all in just seven days and six nights
From £ 1249 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
Unfortunately due to Hurricane Irma, the day before we were due to fly out my partner and I were forced to cancel this holiday out of fears for our...
To Res Agent - Rishin Just thought I would drop you a few lines to thank you for being so helpful and quick in sorting out our holiday. We had a...
Mr & Mrs Klein