Treat yourself to a Luxury getaway and a FREE room upgrade
All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine at Ocean Two Resort & Residences and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
Anthony Gajic’s this holiday
Treat yourself to an unforgettable getaway at the beautiful Ocean Two Resort & Residences on Barbados's exciting South Coast. Enjoy Stunning views of the Caribbean Sea from the private balcony of your Ocean Front Suite. Just a short drive from the airport and 10 minutes from Bridgetown, Ocean Two is at the epicenter of Barbados's hot spots. Just a short walk away from new restaurants and bars at the popular St Lawrence Gap you have the freedom to explore the island or to just enjoy the beach and relax by the pool. Laze by either of the 2 pools or enjoy the sand between your toes on the beach and our pool and beach team will ensure you never have to leave your chair to get a drink. Ocean Two...Breathe it all in.
From £ 929 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SP7
Discover the jewels of Southeast Asia's most captivating countries
Saigon (ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam
From £ 1919 per person
Join the amazing Caribbean village atmosphere at Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Dickenson Bay, Antigua
From £ 1629 per person
Unwind under the warm Caribbean sun on the stunning Varadero beach
From £ 559 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
Just like to say thanks to The Holiday Place for arranging a fantastic Holiday for us to South Africa (Garden Route and safari). I would highly...
Mr & Ms Pickup
Hi, I am just back from Cuba and wanted to say I will definitely use you again, I must admit I was a little apprehensive as I usually book...