Enjoy the best of both worlds - tranquil Mauritius at Recif Atitude combined with vibrant Dubai
The Mall of the Emirates is just a few minutes walk away from the Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha
Admire beautiful Pointe aux Piments sunsets and relax on a white sandy beach in the friendly Récif Attitude hotel and explore the wonders of Dubai including one of the most famous shopping malls - The Mall of the Emirates
Damien O'brien’s this holiday
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Récif Attitude is an exclusive adult's only hotel decorated in bright and vibrant colours, white wood with the magic of Mauritian soul and cubical architecture running throughout the hotel. The boutique-hotel spirit will give you the perfect opportunity to go back to essentials, recharge your batteries and spend time together as a couple or with friends. Guests can spend hours chatting, sipping on exotic cocktails, strolling bare foot along the splendid white sand beach; enjoying some chill time in one of the cosy seating corners. Behold an amazing sunset from the hotels amazing location where you can watch the beaming setting sun entering the sea in all its glory.
From £ 1069 per person
Based on a 10 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S130
Delve into Thailand’s fascinating history alongside a stay on Karon Beach
Bangkok + Phuket, Thailand
From £ 1269 per person
Discover Cuba's vibrant culture and learn some hot Latin dance moves all in just seven days and six nights
From £ 1249 per person
Experience Mauritius from an incredible site opposite of UNESCO World Heritage
Le Morne, Mauritius
From £ 1179 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Nov
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
Unfortunately due to Hurricane Irma, the day before we were due to fly out my partner and I were forced to cancel this holiday out of fears for our...
To Res Agent - Rishin Just thought I would drop you a few lines to thank you for being so helpful and quick in sorting out our holiday. We had a...
Mr & Mrs Klein