Discover Paradise and the soul of luxury upon the powdery soft sands of Jamaica's Ocho Rios Includes Exclusive Upgrade
Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
Girish Mane’s this holiday
Get ready to experience a premium inclusive holiday like no other. Beautifully positioned on the powdery soft sands of Ocho Rios, the Moon Palace Jamaica is the ideal place to relax, play and dine, with resort credit to spend on extras such as pampering spa treatments, scuba diving, tours and excursions, swimming with dolphins and so much more. Little ones will be kept thoroughly amused at The Playroom while adults can up the sun on a perfectly quiet and pristine stretch of beach. And with $2500 resort credit on top of the all-inclusive service to spend as you wish - there is really no limit to the fun that can be had. So, go on, create your Jamaican adventure without worrying about holiday expenses and enjoy the Premium All Inclusive offered like no other.
From £ 1669 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SYN
Heavenly Mauritius combined with the superlatives of Dubai in one holiday
Mauritius + Dubai
From £ 1399 per person
Luxury and romance in a tropical paradise with Sofitel So Mauritius
Bel Ombre and the South, Mauritius
From £ 1349 per person
Discover the raw beauty of Mauritius at the idyllic beach fronted property
Grand Baie and the North, Mauritius
From £ 1169 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
Further to my telephone conversation with Jenny this morning, I am just writing to say a HUGE thank you for a wonderful holiday we have just returned...
Bunyan X 4
Following our trip to India between 6th - 15th November, I would like to take the opportunity to give some feedback on our experiences. Firstly, I...