Spend Christmas and New Years in Cuba by the stunning beaches of Varadero
Enjoy the festive Gala dinner and activities at the resort this Christmas
Celebrate Christmas the Cuban way
Damien O'brien’s this holiday
Brisas del Caribe is a beautiful hotel, renowned for its breath-taking Varadero beachfront location. It's fantastic all inclusive plan includes a Kids Club, nightly entertainment, non-motorized water sports, and daily recreational activities in addition to the wide range of exquisite dining options on offer. Looking for VIP services or a place to honeymoon? Brisas del Caribe offers upgrades, VIP bonuses, gala dinners, and a stocked mini-bar to help to give you a truly unique Caribbean experience. For the Golf lovers the Varadero Golf Club is nearby. An amazing location, perfect for those wanting to celebrate the festivities in style and with a difference!
From £ 1309 per person
Based on a 9 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S1TS
Enjoy a stay at The Landings Hotel where you will have access to one of St Lucia's finest beaches
Reduit Beach, St Lucia
From £ 1249 per person
Experience the wonders of Abu Dhabi at Traders - Qaryat Al Beri
Abu Dhabi Grand Canal, Abu Dhabi
From £ 579 per person
Discover the stunning wildlife in Borneo with this amazing Malaysian Tour
From £ 2879 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
To Res Agent - Rishin Just thought I would drop you a few lines to thank you for being so helpful and quick in sorting out our holiday. We had a...
Mr & Mrs Klein
Dear Res agent - Hamish, I have just completed our holiday feedback for the company but want to thank you for your part in the superb organisation of...