Discover the raw beauty of Mauritius at the idyllic beach fronted property
Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
Joe Johnson’s this holiday
Shelter yourself away from the world and the daily grind with a fabulous getaway to a Mauritian private cove, where your every wish and whim will be catered for and all your worries melt under the glorious sunshine. Re-balance your Chi at the unique LUX* Grand Gaube, a lavish resort designed around the principles of Feng Shui, creating the perfect balance between the five elements - earth, water, fire, wood and metal. Take a dip and pick from water sports galore, enjoy delicious food at a selection of fabulous restaurants and be pampered at the onsite spa - providing a complete experience that combines nutrition, yoga and spa treatments.
From £ 1149 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SE5
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history & one of the newest beachfront resorts in Varadero
Havana + Varadero, Cuba
From £ 849 per person
Enjoy the best of both worlds - tranquil Mauritius at Recif Atitude combined with vibrant Dubai
Mauritius + Dubai
From £ 1069 per person
Delve into Thailand’s fascinating history alongside a stay on Karon Beach
Bangkok + Phuket, Thailand
From £ 1339 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
Unfortunately due to Hurricane Irma, the day before we were due to fly out my partner and I were forced to cancel this holiday out of fears for our...
To Res Agent - Rishin Just thought I would drop you a few lines to thank you for being so helpful and quick in sorting out our holiday. We had a...
Mr & Mrs Klein