Get the X-Factor treatment at the Occidental at Xcaret Destination
Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
Joe Johnson’s this holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient Mayans and brimming full of historical and archaeological wonders, the Riviera Maya will have you gawping in awe. Located just minutes away from Cancun and Playa del Carmen, this all-inclusive five-star resort offers unparalleled luxury and faces a glorious stretch of white sand and turquoise waters. Those with a taste for adventure can snorkel through ancient caves and underwater gardens, explore the remains of an ancient Mayan village and swim with dolphins at the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park next to the resort.
From £ 919 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S9L
Discover the raw beauty of Mauritius at the idyllic beach fronted property
Grand Baie and the North, Mauritius
From £ 1039 per person
Experience the opulence and extravagance of Dubai from the comfort and calm of the Nikki Beach Hotel
Dubai Creek, Dubai
From £ 569 per person
Lull your senses into absolute romance mode in Barbados
St James, Barbados
From £ 1669 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Free Sports including Golf at the 18 hole championship golf course at Le Touessrok Mauriitus
- Enjoy an selection of restaurants and Bar inlcuding s swim up bar
- Ambre resorts has stunning view of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 700-metres long white natural beach
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
I just wanted to thank you and the team for all your help and the booking of my holiday in Varadero/Havana in Cuba. All the excursions, hotel &...
We returned from our trip to India and we wanted to thank you all so much for a trip of a lifetime that we had. The trip exceeded all our expectations...
Mr & Mrs Nathan