Unwind under the warm Caribbean sun on the stunning Varadero beach
Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
Danny Anike’s this holiday
The Los Cactus Hotel is ideally located on a simply stunning stretch of Varadero beach, where guests will be amazed not only by the surrounding beauty, but also by the wide range of activities and amenities this hotel has to offer. Ideal for families, but where couples are more than welcome, guests are made to feel at home from the moment they arrive. With well-equipped and spacious rooms, you'll experience comfort and luxury throughout your stay. The hotel also has an amazing range of bars and restaurants, providing guests with both exquisite Cuban and international cuisine. In addition to relaxing on the beach, or around the pool, guests can also take part in a number of beach and water activities, all adding to an amazing Cuban holiday experience!
From £ 699 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S1PJ
A luxury Caribbean retreat with a charming twist
Havana + Varadero, Cuba
From £ 1289 per person
Capture the exotic beauty of Thailand with Bangkok and Phuket
Bangkok + Phuket, Thailand
From £ 719 per person
Discover Paradise and the soul of luxury upon the powdery soft sands of Jamaica's Ocho Rios
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
From £ 1519 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
Just like to say thanks to The Holiday Place for arranging a fantastic Holiday for us to South Africa (Garden Route and safari). I would highly...
Mr & Ms Pickup
Hi, I am just back from Cuba and wanted to say I will definitely use you again, I must admit I was a little apprehensive as I usually book...