Live it up and Enjoy serene luxury and family fun in Cancun
Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
Gareth Howells’s this holiday
Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways when you stay at the Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa, an enchanting all-suite retreat with plenty of attractions to woo the whole family. Let your kids unwind and have oodles of fun at the onsite kids club while you get some well-deserved adult me-time to reconnect with your partner. Unlimited-Luxury means everything here is included, from gourmet meals and premium drinks at 9 restaurants and 6 bars to fun water sports and engaging entertainment options. Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya and El Tinto Golf Courses or simply indulge in a pampering spa treatment or two. This resort promises lots of family fun!
From £ 1139 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SO6
Explore the fascinating contrasts in the south of beautiful Vietnam
Saigon (ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam
From £ 1269 per person
Experience a haven away from home at this stunning luxury resort
From £ 1289 per person
Escape to one of the best beaches in Varadero, Cuba for a summer holiday you'll never forget
From £ 1159 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
Just wanted to thank you for booking an amazing holiday for us. Both hotels were brilliant and our Varadero rep Diana was really amazing the best rep...
Just to let you know we had a fab holiday The hotels/guides/flights were all excellent well done to all for making this such a memorable trip
Mr & Mrs Marks