Rediscover Thailand at the all-inclusive Apsara Beachfront Resort and Spa Khao Lak
Beachfront location overlooking the Andaman Sea
Find peace in Khao Lak with the perfect all-inclusive getaway for families or couples
Anthony Gajic’s this holiday
Take in the natural beauty of unspoiled Thailand at the romantic and secluded Apsara Beachfront Resort and Spa. Within easy reach of Phuket, Krabi and Koh Phi Phi, Khao Lak is nevertheless a more relaxed option for a fantastic break on the Andaman Coast of Thailand. Sitting on a white sand beach and overlooking the Andaman Sea, The Apsara Beachfront Resort and Spa is a nature lover's hideaway boasting tropical gardens and a picturesque lagoon. Relax in free-form swimming pools, the beachfront infinity pool or head to the Spa. There's plenty to keep the little one's happy with a separate kid's pool and fun kid's room and a range of bars and restaurants for the grown-ups in the evening.
From £ 1079 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Heathrow
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S1DY
Explore the underwater wildlife onboard a glass bottom boat in Mauritius
Belle Mare and the East, Mauritius
From £ 1149 per person
Be intoxicated by the rock n' roll vibe at Hard Rock Punta Cana while enjoying an amazing room upgrade
Punta Cana, Dom Rep
From £ 1489 per person
Enjoy a once in a lifetime holiday touring across the amazing Costa Rica
San Jose, Costa Rica
From £ 1879 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Located just 150 yards from the pretty seaside promenade in the popular resort of Qawra, the Hotel Santana is ideally...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
I just want to thank all the staff at Holiday Place - the booking team and those looking after us at the resort. Despite iffy weather we had a lovely...
I am writing to praise the efforts of Girish Maine when booking my recent holiday. From the offset Girish was polite, professional and very...