Experience a haven away from home at this stunning luxury resort
Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
Charmaine Miller’s this holiday
The modern and luxurious Kempinski Seychelles is the ideal retreat located on the island of Mahe, boasting stunning surroundings and views from all rooms and suites. Dining options are plentiful and include everything from fine dining to casual cuisine to cocktails at the bar. Enjoy indulging in treatments at the spa guaranteed to relax, rejuvenate and revitalise the senses. Especially exciting is the Elemental Herbology experience for the ultimate skin conditioning. There are excellent snorkelling opportunities with all equipment on site, an Olympic-length swimming pool, casino onsite and excellent kids club.
From £ 1289 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S1DF
Luxury holiday, a beaufitul beach - the perfect retreat for families and couples
Al Marjan Island, RAK
From £ 629 per person
Combine the tropical landscapes of Phuket with the stylish glamour of Dubai
Thailand + Dubai
From £ 809 per person
Relish remarkable flair and extravagance in Havana and charming serenity upon Varadero’s sandy shores.
Havana + Varadero, Cuba
From £ 1669 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
I have just returned from a week at the Starfish Varadero in Cuba and just wanted to say THANK YOU to The Holiday Place. My wife and I had a...
Mr & Mrs Mills
I just wanted to say thanks so much for everything you have put into this project for me. It's because of your extensive knowledge and the great...
Mrs & Mr Casey