All Inclusive Maldives Beach Escape and Abu Dhabi City Break
The award winning Hilton Abu Dhabi is conveniently located in the heart of the city, 30 minutes from the airport and close to the marina shopping mall
Discover two destination in one unforgettable holiday
Girish Mane’s this holiday
Smartline Eriyadu is located in the far North Western edge of North Male Atoll, the island is the perfect tropical escape with its fascinating beauty, with lush tropical vegetation of palms and frangipani pervade whilst offshore a house reef offers magical snorkeling experience. The Hilton Abu Dhabi Hotel is set in lush surroundings overlooking the Corniche and the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf. Conveniently located close to central Abu Dhabi and the new Marina Shopping Mall, this hotel is an ideal choice to make the most of your Abu Dhabi holiday. The hotel has a private beach club so guests have the best of all worlds.
From £ 1379 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Manchester
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S2L9
Take in all the cultural highlights and beautiful beaches of Vietnam
Saigon (ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam
From £ 1579 per person
Serene service and luxury at a Boutique All Inclusive Property with incredible savings
Runaway Bay, Jamaica
From £ 1329 per person
Sun kissed beach at this beautiful hotel
Waikkal, Sri Lanka
From £ 859 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...
Prior to travel, we strongly advise that you look at the below information in more detail using the recommended trusted websites: For the latest travel advice from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information.
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
Just a few words to thank you for the holiday you put together for us, it was fantastic, The Maldives island was out of this world, Sri Lanka was...
Hi, we have just returned for our holiday in Cuba and wanted to let you know how pleased we were with the trip. First I would like to commend Joe...