Immerse yourself in a Mauritian world of delight at this stunning resort and spa
Special Honeymoon Offers available
The resort combines the warmth of authentic Mauritian design and hospitality with first-class dinning venues, accommodation and top-notch facilities
Charmaine Miller’s this holiday
Shades of harmonious, relaxing and inviting blues, whites and greens are all you need to make you feel in absolute paradise. You can find them all perfectly blended in Mauritius, but nowhere more beautifully so than at the Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort and Spa. This is precisely where we aim to take you today, to the contemporary sophistication of an impeccable resort, deliciously melting into the lush surroundings, perfectly blending with the island's architectural heritage and comprising a world of opportunities to get you to unwind, rejuvenate and feel inspired. Absorb the scenic coast, lie on the glorious beach and take in Mauritius' raw beauty with this elegant, friendly and atmospheric property.
From £ 929 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Newcastle Intl
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SYJ
Spend your summer holidays at this most cutting-edge, brand-new all-inclusive resort
From £ 889 per person
Take the adventure of a lifetime with this incredible tour through Vietnam and Hong Kong
Vietnam + Hong Kong
From £ 2029 per person
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon the white sands of Antigua
St Johns, Antigua
From £ 1249 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
Hi Alexandra, Juan and Margarita, My husband and I just returned from the Superior Tour - Jordan with the Holiday Place and its local tour operator...
A big thank you for your help with this. It's a pleasure Girish, I have been very impressed with you and your company. You are the best travel...